Extensive experience in manufacturing custom plastic fabrications has gained Imperial Industries its reputation for High IQ (Imperial Quality). Since 1945, Imperial has produced many products for the plating and coatings industries.
We have manufactured replacement parts or built prototype:
- Plastic tanks
- Plastic containers
- Plastic weldings
- Machined plastic gears
- Plastic bearings
- Plastic spacers
- Custom plastic parts
Plastic bending machine handles sheets up to 1½ thick
Custom fabrications are manufactured in our 30,000 square foot plant. In addition, we provide:
- Machined metal parts
- Machined plastic parts of a wide range of plastic materials including polypropylene, UHMW, polyethylene and nylon
- Plastic Welding: extrusion, injection, manual and machine butt welding
- Metal Welding: mig & arc
- Bending of plastic sheet up to 1½ thick x 120" long
- Sawing—cutting of plastic panels up to 96" x 120"
- Routering plastic sheet into plating barrel side walls and numerous plastic shapes including circular tank bottoms and plastic gear blanks
- Perforating of plastic sheets for plating barrels, or plastic dipping basket walls (.060 dia. Minimum)
|Imperial works extensively in corrosion resistant fabrications of polypropylene up to 1½" thick and 10 ft. long sections. Heavy plastic sections for large fabrications and plastic tanks are extrusion welded. Intricate shapes are manually welded. Specialized equipment bends and butt-welds heavy sheets. When building polypropylene tanks, we hot bend vertical corners and butt-weld tank walls using our plastic welding process. Each weld is fully fused throughout the thickness of the material to achieve superior strength.
Butt-welding Plastic Tank Sidewalls
We will design and/or fabricate custom plastic fabrications for you by:|
Imperial will take the time to understand your business and your product application in order to provide the correct product solution.
- Working directly from your drawings (fax, email or .dwg file)
- Using your drawings as a basis for an Imperial design
- Using your concept as a basis for an Imperial design
- Performing computer aided design
- Performing engineering analysis to locate size and placement of reinforcements on plastic tanks
|Need a plastic prototype? Please email (we have AutoCAD® 2015) or fax a drawing for our review.|
If you don’t see a specific product, material or production process mentioned, please contact us regarding your custom plastic fabrication application.